Monday 12 February 2007

My New Toy!

Wah haha....told you I couldn't resist a plain mobile! Hehe..this time I got it wrapped at G-Mask first before I stuck on the crystals. So I can trade it in next time. Just peel off the plastic & the phone is like brand new inside. But cost me $38! eeyeh..what to do?


Decided on a rainbow coloured theme this time. Very sweet and yummy looking...like candy colours. Also made a matching strap for it. Love it! Wait till my boyfriend sees it! (Ya I know I sometimes refer to him as my baby/ hubby/ boyfriend..all the same, just getting used to it, we're getting married on 20th Oct 2007 :)



& of course I just have to add the furry ball.



Just to be more drama, I added this before & after pic to show you what my phone looked like before. I think I got addiction to shiny stuff. Before you start imagining me wearing bright sequinned tops, disco ball earrings and furry heels strutting down Orchard road, let me clarify that my dressing is actually quite the opposite. I like to wear neutral shades like white & lots of brown. I'm not 5 yrs old anymore, a top to toe sparkly pink look is just not me. Yeah...I still like some embrioded (umm..how to spell ah?) beads & jewels..but not too much.

But!...that means I can go crazy with my nails, camera, mobile, thumbdrive, ERP cover (seriously!)...alot of my stuff is super blinged out and sparkly! Don't know why man...ever since I can remember..I've always been attracted to anything that is shiny.

No comments: