Tuesday 27 February 2007

My Bejwelled Toes

Did a really sparkly one for my toes this time. Really pretty..but I've become very careful with my toes, afraid I might scratch off the gems. Oh well..lets see how long this lasts. The pink fading base matches it nicely too.

I went to the Beauty Expo at Suntec...it had loads of stuff. Tons of nail stuff and lots of scary looking machines they use at beauty salons to firm up cellulite/ tone your skin/ aka to make one more beautiful...makes me wonder if any of these machines are actually certified? After all its used on your body and face with dunno what special lasers and gamma rays etc...does anyone actually check on these? Dunno if you will end up harming your body in the future. And alot of the time...these machines are made in China. U'de rather buy a TV thats made in Japan, but a machine to use on your body and face at the salons...do you know where they are made or what they actually do?? Scary man....
Oh and I went for my first meeting with Dang Bridal today. She let me try on a few dresses and helped me design mine. So I decided I'm going to have only 2 gowns. One cheongsum style and one traditional wedding gown. Gonna wear my cheongsum for the tea ceremony and the gown for most of the wedding. No evening gown...might change into my cheongsum at the end of the wedding to say bye-bye to the guests. Will decide later. So now have to wait till end April for my first fitting...wah such a long time more. Waiting....Kan-chiong....

No comments: