Thursday 15 February 2007

Chinese New Year is Coming!


CNY is coming! Better make the most of it! Next year have to start giving Ang Pao..*Heart pain* hehee...Just got so used to receiving and not giving. Wah lau...I have to give my unmarried cousins Ang Pao! So weird!

I did my toe nails to match my Cheongsum that I got from Chinatown. I think I kinda got the hang of using the 3D Kit. Not too bad :) Haven't done my nails yet. Will do it the night before..don't want any gems or petals to fall off. (Just remembered I have to go buy a pair of red undies..haha..funny man! My mother-in-law got my hubby red briefs for good luck so I should get some too.)
Nice? I put abit of gold glitter polish on the tips to match the gold on my dress. Base is pastel purple plus a couple of gems here n there...

No comments: