Sunday 11 February 2007

Hello Kitty EVA Air Plane

Adeline got this for me from an EVA Air flight. So cute! Eva Air has this Hello Kitty themed plane where everything is Hello Kitty! Like everything! (heaven!) hehe...seriously, I went to check it out online and even your food has Hello Kitty in it. It had a fish cake thing that was shaped like Hello Kitty's head!

Hopefully, if my plans come through...I will be taking this plane with my hubby for our honeymoon! haha...think he will just faint when he sees all the Hello Kitty stuff! Gosh I can't wait:))

*****Here are some pics for u to feast your eyes*****

(WARNING! Not for Hello Kitty Phobes):

Can you believe how cute this is!?!

Hmm...think my hubby will be quite happy with these Hello Kitty cabin crew....

I'm gonna steal all these stuff...


& I'm going to eat Hello Kitty...Yummy!


If you can't get enough of Hello Kitty...check out http://evakitty.evaair.com/ for more!

No comments: