Friday 1 June 2007

Quick & Simple!

Even if I am lazy or tired...I just have to do my nails. This is something quick & simple. Done in 10 mins flat but still pretty. Just get a nude base..these are the easiest to paint because even if some get on the sides, u can't really see it. N even if it chips, can't really tell either. Then paint the tips a glitter polish (get the thick kind w alot of glitter, then u will need only 1 coat. Some have so little glitter that u can hardly see it. Mine is from Fasio). Doesn't have to be dead straight, just use 3 strokes, center n 2 sides. Finally top with sheer glitter top coat. DONE!


vvvvvvvvvvvvvv

1 comment:

Beauty By Chavonne said...

Hi i am a licesned cosmetologist and i was wondering where i could order buy the 3d nail kits to make al these pretty nails????
I been searching and searching i asked my friend that lives in japan and korea but both have been super busy to look around for me. So i was wondering if you could help!???