Friday 1 June 2007

Many many many!



Introducing my latest creations! I've accumulated loads of new polish n a set of acrylic paints to paint on the patterns. I will try to add some tutorials on how to do the nails asap:)


Aren't they all lovely lovely? *thick-skinned* ok-la..some r kinda 'off' but overall I LOVE them!



It's been a long long time. Been kinda lazy & busy with other stuff. (new house n wedding) Sometimes I have so many ideas n not enough fingernails, so I decided to paint them on fake nails that I can keep n refer to next time. hehe..they fit perfectly into an empty CD casing. How perfect! I can stack them up n it keeps the dust out. Just need a little blue-tack to stick them on. Anyhow here are a load of fancy designs I came up with. Some of the designs are so lovely I wish I could paint it on my own nails..but alas the pretty ones are usually too intricate for me to do using my left hand. So I usually do my toes more elaborately n keep my nails 'simple'. By 'simple I mean still sparkly but with less 3D art than I would have wanted. hehe...just cannot get by with plain nails:P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to buy COARSE glitter polish?do uknw where can u buy or just tell me the whole products u buy...like at whic store???

Anonymous said...

can u do more tutorial please!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.